The Financial Analyst will work closely with the Financial Controller & the Finance team to prepare the MH & internal financial reporting and analysis; assist in all forecasting process and compilation. The job holder would also be involved in Internal Control environment set up and development, ensure that all financial and commercial operating policies and procedures of the company are followed and kept up-to-date.
Internal Control and compliance
- Provide significant help in Internal Control environment definition and implementation
- Assist to develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance (financial and commercial operating policies and procedures),
- Develop and maintain Segregation of Duties
- Conducting risk assessment of departments/units in accordance with MH requirements
- Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
- Ensure compliance with local, national and Group audit policies and regulations
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices
- Provide training / ensure communication to staffs on Internal Control
MH & Internal Reporting
- Preparation of AM financials for management
- Assist in Brands Reporting, MH monthly reporting and follow-up with Regional team when necessary,
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly management reports for the Company.
- Maintain and implement systems and controls for advertising & promotion expenses, overhead costs and financial costs etc.
- Provide on-going financial analysis on the overall business and financial status of the Company.
- Assist in supporting the Sales & Marketing functions by providing financial analysis relating to accounts receivables, pricing, stocks & depletions and A&P Investment decision.
Planning (Budget, LE, R&Os, and PMT)
- Assist in the whole forecasting process, including for TOPAZ & Syrus input
- Help to coordinate with Sales & Marketing teams
- Check data accuracy
- Brand Plans preparation with financial decks building for MH and Region,
- Assist in preparation of presentations for QBR, ComOp, Maisons visits and ad hoc analysis
- Report template building, maintenance, improvement (depletions, stocks, A&P by brand) and technical solution
- Education: Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Experience: minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Financial planning & Reporting area in MNC
- Language: Proficient in English communications (spoken and written), French would be an advantage