Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 27 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc, etc. All these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy Diageo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. wishes to integrate V.I.E. within the finance team.
In this challenging role as internal control analyst, you will directly contribute to the management of organization's internal control practices.
This position will require you to establish good relationships with various stakeholders, to have a strong big picture focus, without losing sight of the details to ensure you fully understand the challenges, risks and processes to develop the internal control. In addition to participating on operational controls activities you will implement remedial plans and conducting investigations.
- Conduct operational controls
- Improve the effectiveness of the controls already in place
- Assist the process owners to implement efficient controls
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of incompliance
- Assist to implement recommendations from internal audit
- Develop and maintain procedures, ensure its application
- Assist in internal audit preparation, liaise with auditors and regional internal control team
- Provide regular trainings to staff to raise awareness on compliance-related matters
- Able to take ad-hoc assignment within the company
- Business school or master from university with a specialization in audit / internal control / compliance
- Ideally with intern or apprentice experiences in audit, internal control or risk management
- Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector
- Candidate with experience in Wine & Spirits, FMCG or retail industry will be given priority but not a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), mandarin and / or Bahasa is a plus
- Capability to understand quickly the company needs
- Analytical, structured and organized with attention to detail, efficient and enjoy working on compliance topic
- Meticulous, pragmatic, determined with a sense of diplomacy, patient, positive
- High ethic an integrity
- Willing and able to partner with a hands-on mentality and a self-starter
- Open-minded, creative thinking, proactive