The VIE Marketing - Belvedere Vodka will report to the Senior Brand Manager for the Belvedere Maison. He/She will support the team in creating 360 degree On-Premise programs to be implemented in key markets. This person will also assist the team in identifying market needs and creating global tools and merchandising guidelines for Belvedere teams in key countries.
> Create 360 degree On-Premise programs for key markets and follow-up with local brand managers to ensure flawless execution
> Building 2019/2020 launchpack and new 2019/2020 tools
> Packaging and activation tools
> New product development and innovations
> Follow-up on innovation launch
> On-Premise Budget management
- You have a Master's Degree in Marketing (Business School or University) and are fluent in English and French.
- You have internships and past work experience in Brand Management within Wine & Spirits, CPG, beverage, etc.
- You ideally have had a first experience abroad.
- You are seeking an experience to develop your capacity to work in autonomy in a fast-paced environment, and are willing to deal with multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized, you are efficient with time management and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are a cross functional team player with the ability to work independently when needed, and have strong analytical skills.
- You are proficient in MS excel, and PowerPoint.
Based in NYC
Start April 2019
Duration: 18 months
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx