Support the brand team with ongoing brand analysis, competitive assessments, marketing support and reporting to deliver insights that effectively impact Moet business in the US
- Play key role in successfully managing and growing the Moet business to achieve volume and
- Support brand in analyzing critical business challenges by conducting quantitative business analysis covering a variety of topics including sales, market trends, competition, and consumer behavior:
* Monthly tracking of brand and competitive pricing across key markets to identify inconsistencies, ensure adherence of brand strategy and overall knowledge of market trends
* Develop and distribute monthly competitive analysis to influence brand programs and opportunities
* Develop and track distribution analysis and reporting to identify key opportunities across relevant channels in line with brand strategy (distribution gaps, top accounts, etc.)
* Conduct monthly brand performance analysis in order to drive effective decision making and identify growth opportunities
- Monthly brand KPI reporting (i.e Brand Dashboard, Exec reporting, etc.)
- Ad Hoc reporting as needed
- Assist with presentation development (PPT) & ad-hoc communication needs
- Assist in POSM/VAP Management process (system inputs, allocations, communication to Regions, etc.)
- Management of Brand Assets library, including access and distribution to Regional teams
- Assist with development & distribution of Sales materials
- Support team with brand activations to ensure best in class execution
- Identity new business targets and opportunities to optimize brand growth
Education : Marketing or Business Degree preferred
Languages : English, French a plus
Professional experience & know how :
- 2-3 years brand marketing experience in consumer packaged goods or luxury environment.
- Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three-tier system is a plus.
- International experiences a plus.
- Strong leadership
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Based in NYC
Start: April 2019
Duration: 18 months
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
> Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
> You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
> Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx