Position: Regional Finance Analyst.
Report To: Regional Business Planning Manager
- Exciting opportunity to work with a Luxury Retail leader in its APAC Regional Headquarter.
- The VIE will gain great exposure by working in Regional Finance covering 13 countries in Asia Pacific including South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Macau, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Invaluable learning opportunities and a great start of finance career in Luxury Retail.
- Provide support in business planning and budgeting efforts of the company
- Assist in month end closing for a timely and accurate submission to HQ
- Support annual planning process at regional level and prepare preliminary analysis of consolidated P&L for Manager review
- Apply analytical tools and processes to derive insights on key costs components such as commercial costs and communication costs vs. last year / budget
- Support Regional Business Planning Manager in developing and improving the planning and forecasting tools
- Assist the Finance team with projects and tasks when required
- Strong academic qualification, preferably in financial disciplines such as business, economics, finance and management
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail are needed to evaluate figures effectively
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Great command of verbal and written English
- Able to work under multi-tasking environment and be flexible in adapting to changing priorities
- Relevant experience in Retail industry will be added advantage