The VIE will support the Financial Reporting Tax Manager (monthly reporting, Financial Forecasting & Budgeting, Tax Reporting...).
- Monthly Reporting
The Finance VIE will be responsible for consolidating monthly financial data in Moët Hennessy proprietary systems for submission to global entities.
- Monthly reporting (P&L, Treasury, Inventory Reconciliation)
- Quarterly reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Auditors Report)
- Financial Forecasting & Budgeting
- Preparation of Strategic Plan, Budget and Latest Estimates (local PNL accounts and Balance Sheet)
- Cash Flow Statement projection on a full year basis and best estimate to handle landings
- Cash Flow rolling forecast monthly projection over the semester
- Tax Reporting
The VIE will prepare state and corporate tax schedules.
Preparation of Sales and Use, Excise and Corporate tax for monthly state filings, quarterly tax accruals/reporting and annual federal filings
Education : Business school or University, finance specialization or dual profile IT engineer + master in Finance
Languages : Fluent in English and French
Professional experience & know how : Equivalent 1-2 year(s) experience. Accounting knowledge. Very solid skills in information Systems.
Technical & management skills : Proficient in MS Excel, strong analytical experience with data and KPI's
Personal & interpersonal skills :
Cross functional team player and ability to work independent when needed
Committed to deadlines
Strong organization skills to manage multiple priorities
Ability to learn on the fly
Good interpersonal skills
Energy and motivation to learn
VIE start date: March 2020
Location : New York City
Duration: 18 months
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the criteria to be eligible for this program at