Who are we?
One Maison. In the heart of a wider luxury ecosystem. More than 60 countries to explore. In workshops, stores, and warehouses... Whatever your role, you can take your talent anywhere around the world.
What we offer?
At Louis Vuitton, each career is a unique voyage to be charted and planned. Together. From your induction to the training programs that will mark the milestones of your career, we help you to learn with us.
Who you will do if you accept our offer:
- Reservation management: in collaboration with the merchandising department, your role will be to manage the fulfilment of hot items reservations. You'll have to prioritize the stores according to their potential and follow up on the conversion rate.
- New Products Stock set up: You'll help to define the right level of stock and replenishment for the stores network for the new launches. Develop a great product sensitivity through discussions with Merchandising partners as well as store visits.
- Support sales forecasting activities: contribute to sales forecasts construction, sales performance analysis, construction of daily path, etc.
- Sell-Through optimization: Actively contribute to sell-thru optimization, by closely monitoring sales of products in end of life, suggesting rebalances in partnership with merchandising teams
- Creating tools/dashboards/KPIs to facilitate Supply Chain team daily routine: You will be in charge creating friendly, visual and easy tools/dashboards to support our daily operations. For that, you will explore tools/databases such as Power BI, Datalake, Nemo, Nova, etc. You will be proactive on specific analysis depending on events or trends.
- Project: how to provide visibility to stores on upcoming deliveries for New Products? You will lead this exciting project to understand what are stores expectations and build a friendly tool to provide what they need. To do so, you will partner with Supply Chain (local and central), Merchandising, Retail and IT teams!
If you have at least 1 year of experience in...
Data analysis, programming, and/or Supply Chain and distribution
And you have...
A problem solving mind, Product sensibility, affinity with luxury market.
Good written and verbal communication skills in English
...Then we are waiting for you!
City: New York
VIE Contract of 12/18 months
*Please note VIE contracts can only be signed by European citizens younger than 28 years old.