- Support the VM teams globally by co-ordinating VM projects and managing the TO Do list.
- Manage the VM budget worldwide by inputting and tracking all spending.
- Support to VM team on VM rotations and window installation.
Administration and Support
- Organising the team rotas, informing Store Managers of VM visits in advance
- Organising window installs, instore imagery, VM rotations and store improvement works with Store Managers and Retail Operations - booking security guards, sending and retrieval of props and furniture and
- File and shared VM folders - organise and file daily VM reports, photos and guidelines
- Collate and update Global Store VM Document for new product launches.
- Team travel - track all travel spending on budget tracker.
- Point of contact for stores when issues arise, working closely with Retail Operations.
- Holder of the TO DO list of active VM projects and co-ordinating VM team meetings weekly to present this list and manage actions are all done.
- Works with the VM and store team globally to help with any Head Office support and ordering of VM equipment.
- New store opening, order VM equipment, arrange delivery for local and international stores. Supply all necessary paperwork.
- Product seasonal stores specific range books for VM team's reference.
- Manage PO system
- Set up new suppliers
- Track all Log all VM & store improvement costs onto the VM budget tracker
- Monthly, check invoices against P&L and report and misplaced costs to GVM and finance
- Support VM team in stores on product rotations and window installations.
- Format VM guidelines in Illustrator for seasonal and rotational guidelines.
- VM support for showroom set up and daily check. Working with Design, Buying and Communications departments to gather samples for various meetings and department needs.
- Experience as a VM within fashion luxury brands
- Creative flair and an eye for detail and design
- Passion for Design
Competencies and skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Flexible & adaptable
- Client-centric mindset
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Energetic and dynamic. Fun!
- Drive for results
- Comfort around Higher Management
- Flexible working hours including night work
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.