Position Overview :
- To define, develop, control and co-ordinate the display policies and standards for the Company in line with the Marketing Plan.
- To develop overall display criteria and need to have a full responsibility for looking after all PCD boutiques and counters with special focus on top doors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- To develop a visual merchandising plan for implementation within designated stores.
- To design and implement the display aspect of all major launches and promotions, including windows, In-store displays, light boxes, etc. This is to be achieved with effective liaison with store personnel.
- To assist in planning and coordinating the Hong Kong produced display and promotional materials and ensure that all activities are managed in line with agreed budgets.
- To organize display materials for special events and prepare room sets and decoration for events such as Press Conferences, area promotion, and HPP.
- To liaise with outside contractors regarding the implementation of promotional stores fittings to ensure effective installation all within agreed budget limits.
- To ensure that all display activity is effectively communicated to Sales team and Beauty Consultants (merchandising action plan), and supervise all counters on overall image, display, tidiness and cleanliness.
- To maintain healthy stock level of merchandising materials, e.g. testers, dummies, and to update testers order form bi-monthly.
- To organize training for Beauty Consultants on the display concepts.
- To monitor promotion/window setup, display and dismantle if necessary.
- To visit counters frequently to ensure the merchandising display is proper and according to the merchandising guidelines.
- To follow up on the result of modification/maintenance works which might have impact to VM policies/guideline.
- University graduate, design related discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years related visual merchandising experience, preferably with MNC luxury brand
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer Literacy (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good concept and understanding on visual merchandising and counter renovation
- Design background
- Extremely good attention to details and well organized
- Good time management and able to meet tight timeline
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Positive and committed
- Have numeric sense