The Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for creating eye-catching displays and windows that represent Fendi's luxury image for all doors in Mexico and South America, including franchisees.
- Window installations and window product rotation.
- In store displays, monthly floor moves, and dressing mannequins.
- Maintain inventory props and placing new orders.
- Set up trunk shows in store and off-site locations.
- Set up press events.
- Props and material outsourcing.
- Conduct training for Visual Merchandising Ambassadors.
- Prepare Visual Merchandising photo reports for all stores.
- Share all Visual Merchandising guidelines with Store Managers and Visual Merchandising Ambassadors.
- Provide feedback to Store Managers and Visual Merchandising Ambassadors regarding displays and windows pictures reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 2-4 years of industry experience.
- Strong sense of design, color, and style.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Strong computer skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Photoshop and InDesign.
- Available to travel monthly to all doors in Mexico and quarterly to all doors in Brazil, Paraguay, and Panama.