Upscale the image of GIVENCHY in TR Asia Pacific:
- Ensure the image of GIVENCHY is sharply executed in store.
- Harmonize brand image from one store to another for more consistency across markets
- Identify specific needs from TR AP markets.
- Communicating with staff on the floor (BC's) and observing environment (competition, traffic flow, shop structure etc..)
- Liaise with Marketing + HQ to propose upgrades based on observation + follow-up on implementation.
- Conduct merchandising checklist during market visits and systematically remind delegates on the importance of these guidelines.
- Provide training to frontline staff.
- Liaise with the TR Asia Architect during new counter project.
Define regional guidelines to execute monthly Visual merchandising strategy in each POS:
- Execution of VM guidelines in store.
- Develop efficient support tool (merchandising Bible), based on VM creative direction and guidelines, that will include:
- Planogram guidelines for make-up, Fragrances, Skincare (Displayer)
- TR Set planograms
- Guidelines on how to update our Lip and Face Bars
- Guidelines on how to update endcaps/hotspots
- Communicate efficiently this Bible to the teams for every single launch (every month)
- To propose POSM forecast for permanent counters and animation in line with budget.
- Coordinate the process of visual and transparencies layout and artwork with local contractor before sharing to the regions + Ensure indoors visual guidelines are sharply executed in every single door.
- Provide guidelines for visuals and planograms for every renovations / opening
- Work with suppliers and liaise with FS to follow up counter condition and organize maintenance intervention when necessary.
Events and animation:
- In liaison with Trade Marketing Manager, to send complete staging guidelines for each animation, that includes final concept, planogram, specific POSM.
- Manage the implementation of SPP / HPP (outpost and in-store events) based on the Central and Regional guidelines, collaborating with Area Managers and marketing teams.
- To guarantee the animation start on time based on countries specificities, logistic constraints, and contractor deadlines
- Support merchandising & marketing in creating some retailtainments concept during animation /on-counter events
- Centralize and update the animations photo report in a monthly follow-up.
- To train the commercial teams to the merchandising rules and tools
- Survey competitors' activity and report key innovations.
- Participate to the design and organization of special regional events and meetings
- To work with Asia Marketing and TR WW on the good realization and execution of events such as Tax Free Singapore / BA Seminar.
- Over 3 years in visual merchandising (preferably in high end cosmetics or luxury retail design)
- University graduate with professional degree in Interior Design
- Complete fluency in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) and English
- Excellent Command of AI, Photoshop & IWD Displayer (Knowledge in 3D software is a plus)
- Hands on experience with computer illustration.
- Good interpersonal, observational and co-ordination skills to deploy on the shop floor and internally
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally with superiors and peers.
- Excellent time, organizational and project management skills: proven ability to prioritize, work to a punch list and hit aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel frequently in the region (China, Korea, South East Asia, Japan mainly)
- Enthusiastic and responsible. Willing to learn and take new challenges
- Lots of creativity, dynamism and initiatives.
- Project management skill in multi-cultural environment
- High organizational and strong communication Skills to manage constant sharp guidelines implementation with numerous coworkers.
- Ability to understand shop floors in a competitive environment.
- Customer and Action oriented.
- Strategic planning agility to implement short and long term merchandising tasks.
- Having sensitivity to design and understanding the Brand and "taste"
- Negotiation skills
- Integrity and trust