General Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for visually developing and presenting Loro Piana product; building and managing relationships with retail teams and conducting in store seminars. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and technical clarity of all: windows, interior fixtures, mannequins, flowers and packaging.
- Weekly communication with Regional Manager on feedback and updates on dedicated selling area direction, collection placement with regard to mood, them and end use, commercial content and cross selling options.
- Support training in Product Knowledge, Company Induction, and Selling Excellences where relevant.
Skills and abilities required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong sense of aesthetics
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a visual merchandising / coordinator role
- Bachelor's degree preferred