Execute Visual Merchandising design with a focus on the Color Category in North America. Develop Dior Beauty Merchandising counters and displays from concept to final pre-production manufacturing. Manage new Color design initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply and adapt Global Visual Merchandising concept guidelines to North American market.
- Drive innovation at store level and build in-store brand consistency nationally.
- Liaise with Central Visual Merchandising Design team in Paris and New York Office. Coordinate external/internal project validation.
- Build retailer relationships for approvals for new merchandising elements.
- Manage 3D Visual Week project installations, photography and schedule.
- Manage lightbox launch roll outs, maintain master database, and provide custom layouts.
- Create Design mechanical drawings for Purchasing team to bid.
- Review mechanical/engineering drawings and pre-production prototypes.
- Use creative suite to provide screening artwork and typesafety files for final production.
- Create Planograms using IWD software (training provided) and maintain database.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor's degree in architecture, industrial, or interior design degree required.
· 5+ years of visual merchandising and/or store design experience in beauty or related industry. Sephora experience preferred.
· A keen ability to be proactive as well as handle a multitude of projects at a time.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Able to use AutoCad and Adobe CS software.
· Creative and strategic thinker, an "influencer," a consensus builder, and excellent team player.
· Fluent in reviewing mechanical/engineering drawings and pre-production prototypes.
· Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
· Proficient in using creative suite to provide screening artwork and type safety files for final production.
· 3D preferred, but not essential.
· Fluency or working knowledge of French is preferred.