POSITION: VISUAL MERCHANDISING EXECUTIVE - MAKEUP
DEPARTMENT: VISUAL MERCHANDISING
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF VISUAL MERCHANDISING AND EVENT
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Guarantee accurate, qualitative brand image through all in store promotional Make Up activities for the UK and Ireland according to company/corporate guidelines and marketing plans
- Manage all Make Up promotional activities happening on and outside Dior Counters from start to finish (from unit design to implementation in store) in line with the Marketing Plan.
- Define action plans and timings for each major project, respecting required timescales and deadlines.
- Ensure that all projects designs are in line with the International visual guidelines and validated with France and UK marketing team before implementation.
- Hand in hand with the Purchasing team, select the manufacturer offering the best quality = price ratio. Monitor the project pre installation with a good attention to detail. Ensure both project timings and budget are respected.
- Control the budget for each project ensuring it is in line with the annual spend guidelines.
- Strict control of budgets (lightboxes, soft VM, Capex) with the finance controller and update trackers and projects list/spec accordingly under the supervision of the line manager.
- Responsible for lightbox and Video rollout on all our counters (installation, timing and budget).
- Regular store visits during launch period to ensure guidelines are implemented.
- Assist management of new counter refits (Produce bespoke boards, order visuals, order videos, order testers)
- Team Management: intern
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Reports to: Head of Visual Merchandising and Event
Direct reports: Make Up VM intern
Internal: Merchandising Team
Account Managers (in-store)