PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Guarantee accurate, qualitative brand image through all in store fragrance visual merchandising activities (happening outside Dior Counters) and events for the UK and Ireland according to the brand guidelines and marketing plans
- Manage all fragrance promotional activities outside Dior Counters from start to finish, in line with Brand DNA and the Marketing Plan.
- Manage all Dior events from start to finish (from design to implementation) in line with Brand DNA.
- Define action plans and timings for each major project, respecting required timescales and deadlines.
- Determine project parameters through an initial brief from the key internal customers - eg marketing, sales team, all relevant areas of distribution.
- Ensure that all project designs are in line with the international visual guidelines and validated with France and UK marketing team before implementation.
- Select the manufacturer offering the best quality = price ratio. Monitor the project before the installation with a good attention to detail. Ensure both project timings and budget are respected.
- Control the budget for each project ensuring it is in line with the annual spend guidelines.
- Strict control of budgets with the finance controller and update trackers and projects list/spec accordingly.
- Monitor the ROI on events and animation
- Strong Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and defend the brand DNA
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to anticipate and plan
- Creativity and aesthetic sense
- Good negotiation skills
- Budget Management
- Previous experience in a similar role (3 years minimum)
- Very good understanding of Excel
- Good Powerpoint
- Understanding of SAP