PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support and assist the Visual Merchandising Manager to ensure the Fresh brand image and standards are maintained and consistent across all channels.
- Creation and distribution of the Visual Merchandising guidelines. Ensure they are regularly updated according to the latest direction communicated by the Global VM team. Ensure guidelines are received and understood through regular follow-up with instore teams.
- Manage the store database and visual/pricing updates when necessary.
- Assist with the design of promotional sites and event setups.
- Assist with the VM execution for campaign activities instore.
- Maintain a special focus on top doors with weekly visits to ensure that all visual implementation instore is of a high standard and within brand image guidelines.
- Manage regular flower and ingredient updates in all doors.
- Manage the budget tracker raising POs and dealing with supplier invoices.
- Assist with regular reviews of visual merchandising activity, collating qualitative feedback, and summarising key learnings
- Monitor and collate monthly reviews of competitor visual merchandising and best practices
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Visual Merchandising Manager
Internal: Marketing Team
Positive, flexible, committed, hands on approach
Role Specific Competencies
Excellent organisational skills
Attention to detail
Ability to communicate and implement VM plans
Excellent in Excel, PowerPoint,
Knowledge of InDesign preferable