The intern will be welcomed among the regional Merchandising team working on all categories for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures. He/She will work on :
1 - Ensure the quality of brand image on animations in the region
- Animation guidelines
- Deployment of retail animations according to the animation / trade marketing plan
- Adapt international guidelines provided by Paris for the markets to local briefs
- Create launch booklets with guidelines for each animation theme and communicate it to the markets.
- Follow up with the markets and suppliers on receipt and confirmation of the guidelines
- Control of quality and good execution of each animation: implementation, market visit and pictures sent by the markets.
- Provide regular reports to the regional management regarding projects implementations
- Regional animations
- Create a design concept following a brief provided by the marketing department.
- Adaptation of international guidelines to exclusive malls and specific retailers.
- Development of specific elements following the theme
- Development of specific texts and visuals
- Adaptation of designs to suit market budgets for each regional animation
- Drafting of 2D and 3D renders for approvals + technical packages
- Assisting on brief of suppliers (design and technic details, materials,...)
- Support on negotiations of quotations and deadlines
- Follow up of production and quality control
- Follow up of dispatch and delivery on the field
- Ensure the good execution on the field: implementation, quality of installation, merchandising (testers, display and planogram)
- Provide report to the regional management regarding projects implementations
- Pop up animations
- Working with all stakeholders for the themes, assortments, and designs.
- Drafting 2D and 3D renderings
- Support / taking lead on technical packages to submit to local markets / contractors
- Make sure that all the POSM needed is provided and follow up with the markets regarding the testers and other small tools.
2 - Support the quality of brand image on the point of sales: 600 POS 3 axes amongst 24 agents/ 33 countries
- Support department in checking of new visuals with brand + ordering of master kits
- Check with Marketing team if more visuals need to be developed (specific middle east visuals)
- Preparing of dispatch files for all the markets and supporting ad-hoc enquiries from markets
- Follow up with supplier and markets for reception and copies of colour proof
- Produce guidelines with priority and secondary visuals, packshot or models, with or without logo and baseline
- Local production for POS material
- Development and design of specific regional POSM following our assortment: make up grids, make up board, face bar, update of novelty outpost, glorifiers, mascara towers, frag and skincare linear tools etc
- Development of specific texts and visuals for local production POSM
- Creation and management of a budget for each project
- Support in briefing of 3 suppliers (design and technic details, materials....)
- Negotiation of quotations and deadlines
- Follow up the design, production and quality control
- Follow up the dispatch, delivery on the field and implementation
3 - Creative consultancy on event and external brand activations
- Student in Architecture or Design, with passion to progress in the creative field
- A first experience in Retail Design is essential
- Good knowledge of computer aided design packages (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketchup, AutoCAD, 3DMax) and Microsoft office
- Fluent English mandatory (both verbal and written)
- Curious, customer oriented and with good communications skills
This internship is for a period of 6 months (October 2018 - March 2019), and is based in Dubai.