PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support and assist the Merchandising Team to ensure the Dior brand values/messages are maintained and are consistent in store.
- Help design small promotional sites and displays
- Weekly checks of the West-End/Flagship stores in order to feedback to the team on any visual merchandising or maintenance issues.
- Manage the budget tracker raising Po's and dealing with supplier invoices.
- Carry out site surveys and help install sites and displays around the UK
- Small project management within budget
- POSM order management
- Visual assets orders and management (colour matching, in store roll out)
- Tracker set up (ROI, supplier cost analysis)
- Monthly competitor analysis
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Visual Merchandising Manager
Visual Merchandising Executive
Direct reports: N/A
Internal: Merchandising Team
Account Managers (in-store)
Attention to detail
Excellent Photoshop/illustrator / InDesign
Very good understanding of Excel