POSITION: VISUAL MERCHANDISING INTERN
DEPARTMENT: VISUAL MERCHANDISING
VISUAL MERCHANDISING EXECUTIVE
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support and assist the Merchandising Team to ensure the Dior brand values/messages are maintained and are consistent in store.
- Help design small promotional sites and displays
- Maintain and update the lightbox and video database.
- Support the visual merchandising field team in the West-End/Flagship stores in order to uphold visual merchandising and maintenance standards.
- Manage the budget tracker raising Po's and dealing with supplier invoices.
- Carry out site surveys and help install sites and displays around the UK.
- Small project management within budget.
- POSM order management.
- Visual assets orders and management (colour matching, in store roll out)
- Tracker set up (ROI, supplier cost analysis)
- Monthly competitor analysis
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
- Head of Visual Merchandising
- Visual Merchandising Executive
Direct reports: Visual Merchandising Executive
- Merchandising Team
- Marketing Team
- Sales Team
- Training Team
- Account Managers (in-store)
- Creative Agencies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Design background
- Excellent Photoshop/illustrator / InDesign
- Very good understanding of Excel
- Good Powerpoint skills