- To upkeep and implement the FENDI image in-store both local and dutyfree boutiques, product launches, opening and events.
- To coordinate and implement visual directions from HQ/Regional VM dept to Korea
- To define Visual Merchandising ideas in relation with the Retail and Merchandise Depts with a sales objective.
- Responsible for upkeeping the VM guidelines and instructions to ensure that each store is maintained at the same level
- Handle local and overseas VM related supplier to obtain best quality and price
- Visual merchandising organization of all display props in the Korea stores
- Training retail teams especially VM ambassadors every season on VM principles and ensure that they are observed at all times
- Monthly reporting of VM displays of all Korea stores to FAP and Rome HQ
- Forecast yearly local VM budget and control monthly VM expense
- Obtain feedback from all stores on directives given for both window and in store.
- Support all the retail and marketing related event set up to achive the best result
- Relevant VM experience in fashion luxury retail industry
- Tertiary education in visual arts, interior design, architecture or similar arts related field
- Good communication skills in English, flexibility to deal with different cultures.
- PC software proficient. Effective report writing skills.
- Logistically minded
- Detail oriented
- Ability to motivate
- Strong analytical abilities
- Native Korean and fluent in English, other languages a plus