MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Manage the creation of new store designs and visual elements to support the North American market and ensure company integrity of the point of sale. Sephora experience required.
· Own Sephora gondola design adaptation and execution process, keeping product library updated.
· Be the single point of contact for D3 vendor.
· Develop relationship with Central partners.
· Assist with the design of quarterly updates for DTO.
· Update DTO as needed.
· Initiate and recap kick off meetings with internal and external partners.
· Collaborate with Purchasing on best engineering practice.
· Develop internal timeline for Visual Merchandising, partnering with Marketing and Creative.
· Lead and recap weekly calls with D3.
· Partner with Purchasing on quotes from D3 to share with Marketing team.
· Present prototypes to internal teams, including President.
· Communicate prototype feedback to D3 for fit and function.
· Support Marketing team in providing additional drawings for Sephora presentations.
· Develop temporary Assistant by training on and assisting with administrative processes.
- Assist Director with the sourcing of various VM elements as needed.
- Partner with Director on special projects.
- Work on additional projects as assigned by the Director.
- Collaborate and support other team members with projects when needed.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Store Design in beauty industry; Sephora experience required.
· Proven skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to deliver excellent customer service and relationship building.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships with team and key business partners.
· High sense of urgency and initiative.
· Strong technical, organizational, communication and merchandising skills, along with attention to detail and thoroughness, in order to execute brand design objectives at all levels.
· Able to confidently articulate point of view and strategy both written and verbally.
· Experience in store planning and visual merchandising or retail design and knowledge of product placement at a retail level.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Experience in AutoCAD preferred.