About This Opportunity
MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo Japan is looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager- Moët Hennessy Marketing Department.
Mission of the role:
- To develop the plan and execution of the merchandising/visibility for each brand at the event/promotion space, Liquor corner space and window showcase of the departments store, high-end super market, restaurant and hotel.
- To manage the professional 3rd party company execution vendors in terms of creating the impactful and luxury touch design, execution of visibility, budget and production schedule.
- Work closely with brand team, sales team, trade marketing and procurement team to increase the sales amount and be attractive and brand experience for consumer through the merchandising/visibility.
- Report to Senior Marketing Manager of Moët & Chandon Marketing Team
- Dotted reporting line from 1 Merchandising Manager in other categories.
- Supported by Senior Brand Manager/Assistant Brand Manager and Admin Assistant in the brand team.
Management of Merchandising/Visibility(Weight: 50%)
- Effectively manage the merchandising/visibility for all Moet Hennessy brand, mainly Moët & Chandon, including other champagne, still wine and Malt category.
- Control the quality(material, color, lighting, etc) aligned to Maison guideline and codes for implementation the Japanese local production material.
- Direction and deliver the design for relevant teams and our accounts to be attractive merchandising proposal after the location hunting/inspection of the secured space with the installation vendor through aligned to Maison guideline and brand team strategy.
- Share the merchandising pictures with the relevant team internally and Maison after installation as a report.
Vendor management (20%)
- Effectively manage the vendor to be installed the visibility within the budget and schedule.
- Briefing to the vendor in order to understand our brand DNA, strategy and seasonal promotion before development the design.
- Share the brand code, institutional and seasonal promotion guideline with vendor to be aligned to Maison and brand team strategy.
- Develop the merchandising plan working closely with brand team, sales team and trade marketing team and then share the plan with the vendor to proceed the execution of visibility plan.
- Manage the updated information and schedule on the list to avoid the leaked information due to working for multiple tasks/workload simultaneously.
- Work closely with all brand team and trade marketing team to clarify the activity plan and sales team request for the visibility all year long.
- Manage the merchandising investments within the budget through the communication with each brand team and trade marketing team.
Native level of Japanese, business level of English language required
Professional experience & know how :
- Knowledge of Brand Marketing , Product marketing and has interest in the luxury industry/businesss
- Experience in project management
* Experience in visual merchandising planning / execution is an advanatage but not a must for this position.
Technical & management skills :
- Creativity / passion for innovation
- Drive for results
- Strong communication skills
- Manage the multiple tasks
- Prove Strategic agility
- Problem solving / ability to generate solutions pro-actively
- Know how to develop and manage processes
- Manage projects + make quality presentations
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Committed and accountable
- Be positive and proactive
- A "Hands-on" team player
- Be able to identify issues and articulate them logically
- Willing to learn and experiment and challenge the conventional approach
- Have strong interest in lifestyle brands, luxury and dining out
About MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo Japan
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and Château d'Yquem are just some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Located in Champagne, Bordeaux, and other illustrious wine-growing regions, many of these are centuries-old Houses with a unique character, which share a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy , these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.