Guarantee accurate, qualitative brand image through all in store visual merchandising activities for the UK and Ireland according to company/corporate guidelines and marketing plans
- Manage all promotional activities happening on and outside Dior Counters (excluding sites and windows) from start to finish (from unit design to implementation in store) in line with the Marketing Plan.
- Manage all Maison Christian Dior animations, on and outside MCD Counters (including sites and windows) from start to finish (design to implementation in store) in line with the MCD specific Marketing plan.
- Define action plans and timings for each major project, respecting required timescales and deadlines.
- Determine project parameters through an initial brief from the key internal customers - eg marketing, sales team, all relevant areas of distribution
- Ensure that all projects designs are in line with the International visual guidelines and validated with France and UK marketing team before implementation.
- Select the manufacturer offering the best quality = price ratio. Monitor the project pre installation with a good attention to detail. Ensure both project timings and budget are respected.
- Develop and issue local guidelines and planograms for all Dior fragrance backwalls and fragrance activities in store.
- Control the budget for each project ensuring it is in line with the annual spend guidelines.
- Strict control of budgets with the finance controller and update trackers and projects list/spec accordingly.
- Manage the day to day work of the Event and Promotion VM Intern
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and defend the brand DNA
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to anticipate and plan
- Results orientated
- Creativity and aesthetic sense
- Analytical skills
- Budget management
- Good negotiation skills
- A good understanding of Marketing function and responsibilities
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Customer Service focused
- Knowledge of all generic software and regular use (powerpoint, excel...)
- Knowledge of creative tools and softwares: photoshop, sketch up (illustrator occasionally) an advantage
- Previous merchandising experience - 5 years minimum in a similar environment Good knowledge of the cosmetic market (competitors, agencies, retailers...) an advantage
- Previous management experience an advantage
Criteria for performance evaluation
- Define, execute and report on projects that will help achieve the marketing promotional activity and events
- Ensure the quality of events meets the standards of a luxury brand
- Efficiencies in understanding and developing the brand and business