Responsible to roll out the brand's visual merchandising strategies and programs in the region.
Manage the daily operations in coordination with Retail Managers to ensure consistent and highly qualitative implementation of the brand visual strategy within planned schedule.
- Following launch calendar and in-store communication plan, recommend and adapt together with RM and AM all POS visual updates following the Area's business strategy.
- Manage production houses and contractors for layout validation, production and on-time installations.
- Liaise with regional team for all specific needs and layouts.
- Coordinate production and installation of light boxes.
- GWP production of POS communication supports.
- Manage all display material changes and updates on assigned counters following our sales cycles, animation plan and new counter opening.
- For basic POSM order per requests from shops, RMs, on field observation, maintenance, new counter openings etc.
- For local production, coordinate, drawings/layout, tender, production, deliveries for all locally produced POSM.
- Coordinate with regional VM, retail designer, sales assistants, retail managers and contractors for ordering, delivery and installation.
- Guide teams and actively participate in achieving the most qualitative and consistent in store presentation.
- Propose and recommend ideas to improve our impact and consumer experience.
- Develop local tools for specific needs and work on updating several local permanent items.
- Provide planograms for permanent and animation display.
- Adapt basic recommendations to fit the Area and distribution channel specifics.
- Work with retail managers to help them implementing properly and communicate feedback.
- Design with agencies and contractors made to measure temporary display and animations in all assigned doors following recommendations from Regional Marketing and VMD teams.
- Liaise with contractor production and set up on time with high quality level.
- Report feedbacks with pictures and comments within 2 weeks of the installation. To be saved in the regional shared drive.
- Ensure that best practices are shared by communicating to the regional team regularly on key events and successful initiatives.
- Coordinate all preparation work for new counters: planograms, in store com validation, order visuals order POSM and follow up on delivery and installation, product all locally produced POSM and lay outs.
- Prepare training content for each sales cycle.
- Propose any idea contributing to enhance the brand on the point of sales.
- Search to maximize customer experience and sales efficiency by suggesting new concept, process, or tool.
- Train, educate and get feedback from the team on regular store visits.
- Compile information and communicate a report to the team + marketing for each key HPP launch.
- Survey competitors' activity and report key innovations.
- Participate to the design and organization of special regional events and meetings.
- At least 5 years' experience in VM or related VM position (retail/marketing), preferably in Cosmetics
- Retail/business oriented person with a design sensibility
- Appreciation of luxury retail
- Be a problem solver
- Comfortable to deal with ambiguity
- Maintain excellent relationship with APAC team and vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- Basic design software skills (Photoshop/Adobe...)
Report to: Travel Retail Director - Fresh Asia