Provide Kendo brands with a comprehensive end to end Visual Merchandising service to ensure that the retail businesses maximise sales success. Working alongside the Senior VM Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring maximum visual impact for the brands, in line with the Brand DNA and local strategy through the creation and implementation of both launch and permanent visual merchandising tools and guidelines. You will act as a brand ambassador and guardian at all times, ensuring all visual merchandising is executed consistently and is truly representative of the brand whilst being engaging for the customer.
- Developing from Global assets UK point of sale material with external suppliers, from brief through production, ensuring consistency with the brand image, within budgetary parameters and to market specifications.
- Developing the creative strategy for the brands in line with the Senior VM Manager.
- Adapt, communicate and implement Merchandising Guidelines for all launches and animations, in order to ensure perfect execution across all store types, on time and in line with budget.
- Feeding back to the relevant Global teams on market-specific needs, clearly identifying the needs of the UK business.
- Creating and managing the graphic updates, for new launches, onto core merchandising and launch collateral as outlined by the brand in a consistent way to the current overall look and feel of the brand.
- Responsible for perfect on counter execution of all VM activities across all points of sale
- Manage external suppliers to ensure all collateral is produced within budget parameters and delivered on time
- Responsible for budget and financial administration of nominated areas within the VM department
- Partner with the external supplier in the provision of counter maintenance to an exceptional level, tracking and reporting progress to key brand stakeholders
- Develop, collate and update universal fixture list and lightbox database. To maintain/create a Core VM visual database for the UK market.
- Responsible for the allocation and execution of launches, also ensuring each counter is executing VM collateral to the best of their ability.
- Managing the visual updates in-store, ensuring these are ordered and implemented correctly in the field - including lightboxes and Core VM graphics.
- Lead regular field visits to ensure that all visual implementation in-store is of a high standard and consistent brand image guidelines and in line with any brand merchandising agreement.
- Adapting Global planograms and create UK specific planograms for all merchandising collateral.
- Undertake regular VM reviews of each activity, collating and producing quantitative and qualitative feedback, key learnings and future recommendations
- Continuously appraise external suppliers to maximise efficiency and return on investment
- Manage communication with the market, ensure all needs are met for both launch and permanent visual merchandising collateral. Providing guidance where necessary
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably with a degree; beauty industry/brand experience strongly preferred
- Can demonstrate creative flair and awareness of design and colour
- Can work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to analyse ROI
- Detail orientated
- Impeccable project management skills.
- Proven budget management and cost management skills
- Excellent sourcing, procurement and supplier management skills
- Experience of supporting and coordinating visual merchandising standards of retail outlets
- Luxury and global brand experience preferably in a beauty retail environment
- Understand and represent the brand attributes
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ensure all team/department reporting is completed on a timely basis
- Ensure detailed records are kept of regional activity
- Strongly self-managing and creates own measures of success
- Works effectively and efficiently
- Willing to travel across the UK regularly
- Microsoft Office & Adobe Package proficiency
Senior Marketing Director
Senior VM Manager
National Account Managers
Global key stakeholders are VM Managers & VM Director