Elevate the visual representation of Christian Dior Perfumes in all point of sale opportunities across North America through the development, implementation, and maintenance of merchandising standards (schematics, market visits, special events/promotions, etc.).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Elevating and Enhancing the Christian Dior Perfumes Brand Image
- Elevate the Christian Dior Perfumes experience with enhanced merchandising elements and tools, including: event animation elements, counter animation elements, launch elements, etc.
- Analyze current event elements and tools and propose new solutions.
- Assist with marketing and sales efforts at each retail location by designing, developing, and customizing merchandising strategies and creating visual opportunities.
- Create a visual merchandising database with information on each department store doors.
- Partner with Paris Central Visual Merchandising team to ensure global soft merchandising development meet the U.S. market needs and requirements.
Visual Merchandising Training
- Partner with the Christian Dior Perfumes Field Sales teams and provide training on design concepts, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall visual merchandising efforts.
- Provide on-the-job training to members of the in-store teams in key flagship doors to actively support the visual merchandising efforts.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with retail partners.
- Create database of key contacts per retailer.
- Partner with the Marketing team and vendors for the design and implementation of seasonal counter updates.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, industrial, or interior design
- 10+ years of visual merchandising and/or store design experience in beauty or related industry; Sephora experience preferred
- A keen ability to be proactive as well as handle a multitude of projects at a time
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to use AutoCad and Adobe CS software
- Creative and strategic thinker, an "influencer," a consensus builder, and excellent team player
- Fluent in reviewing mechanical/engineering drawings and pre-production prototypes
- Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Proficient in using creative suite to provide screening artwork and typesafety files for final production.
- 3D preferred
- Fluency or working knowledge of French preferred
- Travel required based on needs of the business