About This Opportunity
Loewe is looking for a VM Assistant Manager.
You can contribute to business and sales glowth, and the attractiveness of Loewe with your sense and inovative ideas.
This position's missions are to:
- Plan and implement installation of product/window/store displays, aligned to the MD sales strategy and VM standards
- Roll out VMD guidelines and ensure the stores have the guidelines and tools to achieve the best visibility and sales
- Contribute to the brand's sales and visibility trough a constant support of in store VM activities and a regular analysis of daily sales for the store in charge
- Develop and execute visual plans for pop-up stores and ad-hoc events, wherever is necessary
- Be the "guardian" for all brand's visibility assuring that the brand image is always updated and matching the standards required from HQ
- Manager support in team training, store visit and set ups scheduling, competitors research and display strategy
Various career paths are available both at Loewe or with different brands within the LVMH group.
・The same position at another branch of LVMH group.
・Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company.
- Plan and implement installation of product in window and store displays. Ensure the stores have the guidelines and tools to achieve the best visibility and sales according to each store's needs and MD plan/strategy.
- Visit the store network regularly and ensure the visibility is maintained to the brand's standard and modified according to needs if necessary.
- Liaise with the MD counterpart on specific store visits/needs on a weekly basis. Conduct regular reviews of store actions.
- Implement VM guidelines and tools in stores (window booklets, seasonal collection books, product guidelines, props, zoning plan)
- Work closely with the Central VM team on a regular basis to give feedback and proposals for the best local execution
- Consolidate and place orders of various tools and materials, and work effectively with the local contractors for installation. Ensure planning and follow up.
- Prepare and support the manager in producing seasonal window's and pop-ups.
- Manage and coordinate the VM for the new stores openings and events
- Conduct animation, coaching and training for store staff
- To be creative and able to propose eye catching and appealing display solution always matching HQ requirements in order to adapt to local buying and store layout to display guidelines.
- Minor store events layout plan and production roll out.
- More than 4-year work experience in a similar position
- Professional experience & know how
- University degree
- Fluent Japanese and business level of English
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Photoshop and illustrator are a plus.
- Keen eye for details, deeply understanding of color perception, sence of balance and proportions, deep interest in fashion business, great communication skills, consolidate understanding of product display and retail roll out.
- Mid 20's to Mid 30's
Founded in 1846 in Madrid, Spain by a group of Spanish leather craftsmen, and originated in 1876 when Enrique Loewe Roessberg, a German craftsman, joined the group.
Diversity has been one of the very important policies for us and including our CEO who is from Italy, employees with unique background are playing active parts regardless of gender and nationalities.
Another interesting aspect regarding gender-less is that our store uniform is same for both male and female staff and our customers enjoy cross gender fashion.
Also, we are keen to keep healthy environment for our employees not only for work but also private.
We provide unique program such as mind-fullness training, and Premium Friday is available here!