Report to the VM Manager, to support on window and in-store installations and displays, ensuring quality and specifications are in line with Corporate VM guideline.
- Set-up and maintain window display and in-store merchandising, execute all interior changeover and installation according to company guideline & direction.
- Conduct regular store visit to ensure VM standard are well maintained in all store
- Prepare monthly photo report of store changes
- Provide training to Store team and regularly update VM guidelines and training materials
- Working with Merchandising & Retail to understand the key / new launch strategies
- Assist in visual support for store opening, pop up store, event and external set-up
- Assist in collecting all necessary information of window display or external set up with up-to-date data base
- Assist in organizing the order & collection of store props & window
- Assist in sourcing, liaison and coordinate with external vendors for ordering, production and deliveries relating to VM
- Participate inventory taking or stock transfer for merchandise used for display and prevent potential loss issue
- Inventory, sourcing & expense management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma or above in Design or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in fashion related industry
- Able to work multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Suits: Photoshop, Illustrator in advanced
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
*some traveling within APAC is required