As VM Manager, you will be a key member of the Visual Merchandising Team, Europe & ME, responsible for the implementation and execution of visual merchandising standards across your region (Middle East) in line with LOEWE guidelines. Reporting directly to the Head of VM Europe & ME, you will build strong relationships with the retail teams to ensure the consistency and quality of all directives across all product areas. You will be based in Dubai.
- Implement VM guidelines and strategy for your region which are in line with the brand image and executed to an exceptional standard, with the aim of supporting the needs and performance of the region.
- Ensure visual excellence and consistency are maintained in product display across all touch points in your region.
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and rotations in consultation with store management.
- Create visually strong and solution-led displays, tailored to the local needs of your region, and aligned with the global VM strategy.
- Take ownership of the planning and delivery of seasonal product launches and execution deadlines within your region, including window and in store display set ups. Ensure all VM planning is communicated clearly to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Head of VM Europe & ME to coordinate, manage and deliver the VM for new store openings, events, pop ups and marketing activations for your region.
- Form strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders for your region including those from retail, merchandising and marketing functions. Cross-functional communication with country managers and store managers is key.
- Analyse and monitor the effect and impact of specific VM actions across the region on business results per store and product category and consistently feedback on VM action results.
- Keep on top of VM trends within the market, producing detailed feedback and suggestions to the business in order to maximise sales.
- Deliver seasonal VM training and coaching to store teams for product launches, VM principles, and new starter training.
- Degree, business school or VM academic background or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Visual Merchandising (ideally within the luxury industry).
- Experience working with RTW and Accessories.
- Computer skills including office, photoshop etc.
- Interests in art, design, craft and fashion.