It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. As VM Manager, you will be a key member of the Visual Merchandising Team, Europe, responsible for the implementation and execution of visual merchandising standards across your region in line with LOEWE guidelines. Reporting directly to the Head of VM Europe, you will build strong relationships with the retail teams and Country Manager to ensure the consistency and quality of all directives across all product areas. You will be based in London with frequent travel across your region.
- Implement VM guidelines and strategy for your region which are in line with the brand image and executed to an exceptional standard, with the aim of supporting the needs and performance of the region.
- Ensure visual excellence and consistency are maintained in product display across all touch points in your region, including retail stores, department stores, and wholesale.
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and rotations in consultation with store management.
- Manage the VM implementation and strategy for Casa Loewe London, a global flagship store for the brand. Working closely with key retail stakeholders to ensure visual excellence and sales performance for this store are supported at all times.
- Create visually strong and solution-led displays, tailored to the local needs of your region, and aligned with the global VM strategy.
- Take ownership of the planning and delivery of seasonal product launches and execution deadlines within your region, including window and in store display set ups. Ensure all VM planning is communicated clearly to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Head of VM Europe to coordinate, manage and deliver the VM for new store openings, events, pop ups and marketing activations for your region.
- Form strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders for your region including those from retail, merchandising and marketing functions. Cross-functional communication with country managers and store managers is key.
- Work as part of a wider VM team for Europe to ensure VM strategy and execution is aligned, and supporting the wider VM team in other regions depending on the needs of the business
- Analyse and monitor the effect and impact of specific VM actions across the region on business results per store and product category and consistently feedback to the Head of VM Europe on VM action results
- Keep on top of VM trends within the market, producing detailed feedback and suggestions to the business in order to maximise sales
- Deliver seasonal VM training and coaching to store teams for product launches, VM principles, and new starter training.
- Be flexible, solutions-led and able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business in line with business growth.
- Degree, business school or VM academic background or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Visual Merchandising (ideally within the luxury industry)
- Flagship store experience
- Experience working with RTW and Accessories
- Clear affinity for the brand and product
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Natural creativity and flair
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Organised, proactive, and dynamic
- A confident manager with strong leadership skills, who is also a team player
- Positive and passionate, with an ability to motivate others
- Computer skills including office, photoshop etc.
- Interests in art, design, craft and fashion