The Vice President Digital & E-commerce, Americas, in close collaboration with the Headquarter strategic leadership, will lead all aspects of Fendi Americas E-commerce and Digital Marketing experience. The VP will develop and execute strategic goals to accelerate the E-commerce business leveraging smart data and technology to improve conversion and customer retention.
This position will report directly to the President in New York and dotted line to the newly appointed Worldwide Digital and E-commerce Director in the Headquarters in Rome. The new VP will work closely with the local Marketing and Communications teams as well as with the Merchandising team and will have full responsibility of the region, which encompasses the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and Brazil. Reporting directly to this position is the E-commerce Director, supported by the E-commerce Manager for the front-end and the E-commerce Operations Manager.
- Lead the Fendi Americas website ensuring consistency for brand image and contents.
- Define and implement the brand's regional Digital and E-commerce strategy.
- Optimize the relationship with Google/Facebook.
- Dive in and exploit the site functionalities and navigation.
- Function as project leader in the development and rollout of E-commerce in new markets across the Americas and in the integration of omni-channel functionality within the Fendi.com website.
- Manage digital and E-commerce budget allocation for the Americas.
- Collaborate with the Americas Marketing and Communications teams to support social media, in-store promotions, events, and other marketing activities.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on digital marketing for the company.
- Work to promote a culture of customer advocacy.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- 12+ years of experience in Digital & E-commerce preferably in the luxury fashion space.
- Strong technical expertise in launching and driving large scale digital media campaigns with an emphasis on UX/UI.
- Ability to manage paid and organic search campaigns using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook.
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies, SEO, PPC, Analytics, ROI Analysis, digital marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and develop a diverse and talented team.
- Foreign languages a plus, preferably Italian.
- Travel as needed.