PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Assist Warehouse Operations Manager in the administrative tasks and support the warehouse operations.
- Provide administrative support for warehouse staff and operations e.g. maintenance of staff records and formality arrangement.
- Liaise with vendors for operations consumables and equipment, and get approval from manager.
- Reconcile vendor's statement / invoice, prepare purchase orders / payment requisition order.
- Support warehouse physical operations including but not limited to:
- Receiving - update system records and provide receiving reports. Putaway of items.
- Sales orders handling - generate different waves, picking lists, delivery notes, packing lists and invoices. Pick and pack for orders.
- Sales return handling - prepare report for variance and damage. Putaway of items.
- Delivery - prepare handover notes and liaise with delivery vendors for handover and delivery time.
- Support value added service handling - labeling, tester conversion, free goods conversion, assembly / kitting and disassembly.
- Arrange and manage temp workers' attendance and tasks allocation.
- Housekeeping - keep warehouse clean and tidy.
- File and maintain all operations documents in a systematic manner.
- Provide support on ad-hoc project / special requests.
- Good command of Cantonese, and typing of Chinese
- Able to speak basic English, with good command of written English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Adaptable to novelty and change
- Positive and diligent with integrity
- TQM, 5S, ISO14001 knowledge
- Good team player
- Basic MS applications (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Familiar with WMS
- Full certificate or above
- At least 2 years working experience in handling administrative job