Bulgari Gioielli Spa is currently offering an opportunity within the High Jewelry Upstream Logistics Department.
Manage all logistics activities/processes for Finished Products, spare parts and Sales Support materials along the distribution network, ensuring efficient and proper material handling, document completeness and correct registrations in the systems, according to Company F&A and Logistics procedures.
- Perform product receiving (Finished Products, raw materials, consignment, semi finished product, buyback/return, reworking, quality control), verifying conformity to product documentation).
- Verify conformity of received products and documentation to import/export norms.
- Manage pertinent data in the system and follow up discrepancies physical/documents with sender.
- Perform pertinent retail tagging activities and/or retagging.
- Perform all activities (picking, packing and good issue) regarding national/international shipments based on open deliveries.
- Manage external relations with customs, client, shipping agents, etc. respecting import/export rules (where applicable).
- Manage/perform product internal movements (Raw material, Finished products, consignment, buyback/return, quality control) and register pertinent data in the system.
- Manage/perform all activities concerning Logistics support to events, fairs.
- Manage product movements to and from External suppliers
- Support senior in data extraction from SAP and report production regarding slow movers/obsolete Raw Materials (quantity, value, etc.)
- Manage all documentation and stock movements for dismounting and reworking product
- Perform periodic stock taking and manage pertinent data in the system, handling inventory discrepancies between physical and financial values according to F&A procedures and indications.
- Maintain inventory control records, and provide solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure proper product handling and integrity respecting Security and F&A procedures in all logistics process phases.
- Master degree in Economics or Engineering
- Professional experience of 2 years in a structured and complex environment
- An experience abroad is considered a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- IT applications (ERP/SAP)
- Knowledge of products and components
- Knowledge of the distribution network
- Knowledge of stock management and inventory techniques
- Knowledge of international import/export norms (legal, fiscal)
- Knowledge of production processes and techniques
- Knowledge of logistic production
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of all guidelines, procedures and regulations by international institutions and agreements (e.g. RJC, CoC)
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- Customer Orientation (both internal and external)
- Efficient communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work and team spirit
- Economic Awareness
- Flexibility and speed