PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Lead the Warehouse and Delivery Team to ensure efficient and on-time order processing, pick & pack, and deliveries in order to support sales activities.
- Security comes first: ensure security of goods and teams
- Manage all processes and procedures involved in warehousing and delivery functions, including physical goods receiving, quality and quantity checking, system update, space re-allocation, orders handling, value added service handling, cycle count and stock take, etc.
- Work closely to Demand & Supply Planning Team ensure a delivery to all Customers with the shortest lead time and best service
- Monitor delivery vendors to ensure on-time delivery without discrepancy or damage.
- Inventory management to ensure accurate inventory against system record. Optimize the storage in Warehouse. Manage temporary warehouse, if required.
- Provide warehousing / delivery support for different promotional projects / special requests / new business initiatives.
- Work with landlord, decoration company, and vendors to ensure warehouse facilities and equipment function well, including security, fire protection, decoration and facility in good condition. Follow 5S to keep warehouse clean and tidy all the times.
- Optimize warehouse team operations efficiency, productivity and communication effectiveness.
- Develop and implement different tools to drive efficiency and process improvements.
- Lead and motivate the team for company objectives & priorities.
- Ensure business continuity.
General Business Compliance:
- Ensure the team complies with all company policies and procedures to ensure flawless audits and reviews.
- Prepare and analyze various management report / analysis.
- Handle / support ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder with at least 3-4 years management experience in leading a team of warehousing and delivery
- Excellent people management skills to build and develop an efficient team
- Good leadership skills to lead and drive team for operations excellence
- Ability to maximize resources and prioritize the tasks
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Continuous improvement oriented and open minded
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Positive and diligent with integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hands on experience with different ERP and WMS
- Proficient in MS applications (Power point, Word and Excel)
- Familiar with order processing, import and re-export arrangement