Bulgari is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market. We design, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organisation aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer.
Excellence for Bulgari means the perfect balance between top quality products and impeccable services worldwide.
Bulgari belongs to the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group).
In order to support our development, Bulgari Ireland is searching for a
The Warehouse Operator will be a key member of the warehouse team who will be performing all of the key logistics processes within the warehouse from Receiving, Put-away, Picking and Packing, Cycle counting, Returns. The expectation is a high attention to detail with a strong customer focus thereby ensuring a high level of stock integrity and delivering a very positive customer experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving, Picking and Packing, shipping, Returns and general warehouse duties
- Verification of both quality and quantity of inbound deliveries
- Ensuring Picks accuracy of 100% before departure of the shipments from the warehouse
- Accurate use of Warehouse management systems and ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform cycle counting to support 100% stock accuracy
- Highlight all incidents of deviations from the agreed processes
- Be aware of the importance of following "Good Distribution Practice"
- Fully compliant with security and operational requirements to support "Known Consignor "warehouse operation
- Positive engagement with both Quality and continuous improvement programs and identify opportunities for improvements
Education & Experience Requirements
- Previous warehouse experience in a high compliant operation is essential
- Experience working with WMS system and RF Technology is essential
- Strong customer focus
- Good communication skills
- Power Pallet, Forklift and Reach Truck experience and in date licences desirable but not essential.
- Good Distribution Practice knowledge and awareness
- Keen Awareness of Quality processes and procedures
- Experience working in Quality and continuous improvement teams
- Customer Orientation
- Drive & Stress Tolerance
- Operational Effectiveness
- Learning agility