LVMH Watch & Jewellery UK Ltd is part of one of the world's leading luxury goods companies distributing and servicing prestigious watch brands TAG Heuer, Zenith, Hublot & Bulgari. As part of our commitment to provide customers with a premium service, we are looking to recruit the following position in our UK aftersales team:
Based in Walkden, Manchester
Competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover and private healthcare
To service and repair all types of quartz and automatic watches to the highest of standards within expected timeframes, supporting the department in providing an efficient and competitive UK aftersales service which appropriately reflects brand values and results in high customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out services and repairs to all types of mechanical and quartz watches
- Carry out refurbishment of precious metal and stainless-steel cases and bracelets
- Achieve workload targets within agreed timeframes and standards, and contribute to the achievement of department targets
- Conduct and support the training of technicians and trainee watchmakers in all aspects of servicing and overhauling watches
- Providing advice and information to manager as required
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement
- Develop and maintain an in-depth current product and brand knowledge
- Pro-active in developing technical skills and industry knowledge
- Attend in house and brand house training
- Support technical training and events across other business areas
- Maintain high quality of work keeping returns to a minimum resulting in customer satisfaction and a positive brand image
- WOSTEP/BHI or Swiss watchmaking qualification and training
- Professional/career level watchmaking experience (Swiss/luxury brand preferable)
- Passion for watches/luxury timepieces
- Experience of successfully working as part of a team in a commercial technical department/business and individually
- Able to prioritise and plan own workload
- Able to work under pressure achieving a high level of accuracy
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving departmental targets
- Demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability.
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, please apply now.
Any questions regarding this privacy notice, or requests for further information regarding GDPR compliance within the Company, should be directed to the HR department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.