The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the Digital & E-commerce Global team. The Web Analyst will define and manage the Fendi.com analysis and understand the online customer journey creating a clear online testing strategy to incorporate findings into the design process. He/she will optimize user experience by closely analysing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternate design solutions.
- Manage and maintain the web analytics implementation across our range of websites
- Provide insights into online customer behavior through analysis of customer journeys and conduct research on usability and customer experience
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and deeper dives in to areas of opportunity
- Develop reports & dashboards relevant to business requirements and analyse existing systems and understand new needs of the business/audience
- Lead CRO and A/B testing
- Manage vendor of web analytics, tagging, CRO, etc. and related platforms
- Examine key competitors and best-in class online retailers to identify new areas of opportunity and understand emerging trends
- Create the end-to-end user experiences that balance business goals, user needs, and technological realities
- Collaborate very closely with content, web design, digital media and e-commerce teams to develop best in class user journey.
- 4/5 years of experience in Web Analysis and AB testing in B2C environment within a changing, fast and dynamic environment
- Proven skills on Web Analytics platform, knowledge of Google Analytics 360 is a plus
- Evidence of successful delivery of data driven web analysis and recommendations to drive forward digital performance
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and high attention to luxury and detail
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital trends
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian skills a plus.