If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about Digital this is a great opportunity to join our Worldwide Omnichannel Team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As the Web Content Editor you will be responsible of managing the content for LOEWE.com websites with the aim of creating an engaging and inspirational customer experience.
Update and enrich the content on the website:
- Develop visually inspiring website content that engage with the user to support strategic launches, animations, brand and product stories and commercial pushes according to brand guidelines and tone.
- Define for each new launch or cultural project, how to engage users with content and which typology of content should be displayed on the different sections of the website.
- Update the content of the different versions of LOEWE.com on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to build up the yearly editorial calendar based on company's global and local events (Fashion Shows, product launches..) as well as maintain the weekly editorial calendar.
- Coordinate with local team and other departments to make sure loewe.com communicates on the local regional events or commercial opportunities.
- Optimize content according to SEO, to drive traffic to loewe.com websites.
- Coordinate content translations with agencies and local teams.
- Liaise with Marketing to align on available visual assets and ecommerce content requests.
- Benchamark best practice in terms of content and navigation paths.
Measure and analyze effectiveness of content and site navigation:
- Monitor the performance of the site daily to check for navigation issues and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for increasing visibility of content using web analytic tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Identify A/B & Multivariate test opportunities.
- Suggest design improvements and ensure the coordination and testing of the developments with the agency.
Manage the LOEWE Craft Price Website:
- Work with LOEWE Foundation to update the content of www.craftprize.loewe.com based on their needs and calendar.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with CMS back-end (Salesforce Commerce Cloud/ Demandware ideally).
- Be creative and have a strong aesthetics view (ideally having worked in luxury or premium fashion brands).
- Have some knowledge of HTML.
- Fluent English is mandatory; another language would be considered as a plus.
- Understand search engine optimization and UX principles.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment