If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about e-commerce this is a great opportunity to join our Omnichannel team in our HQ in Madrid. As the Web Content Manager, you will be responsible of creating inspiring themes in a very editorial way, helping the user to discover the product catalogue and elevating the browsing experience. You will be managing a team of editors responsible for updating the content on loewe.com and the LOEWE Craft Prize website, making sure they are fully optimized and generating increasing traffic and visitor engagement and retention.
Main responsibilities not limited to:
- Define all the assets needed in order to develop a visually inspiring design that engage with the user and bring value.
- Define the layout needed for each new launch or cultural project for users to better engage with content. Identify the typology of content that should be displayed on the different sections.
- Create guidelines for product display (VM) in categories and coordinate with the e-Merchandising team to integrate the content smoothly, as well as getting product performance insights and data to create new themes.
- Create and propose new editorial themes for commercial purposes based on ecommerce performance data.
- Define the web content calendar based on LOEWE's communication plan, product launches and commercial needs, including those themes.
- Identify opportunities for increasing visibility of content using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Supervise the content update of the different versions of LOEWE.COM on a weekly basis.
- Supervise content translations with agencies and local teams.
- Benchmark best practices in terms of content and navigation paths to continuously proposed new ideas and evolve the current site.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department to align on available visual assets and brief for specific E-commerce content requests including copy writing needs.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in digital fashion content creation (luxury/ premium brands preferred).
- Have experience working with CMS back-end (Salesforce Commerce Cloud/ Demandware ideally).
- Be creative and have a strong aesthetics view.
- Being fluent in English is mandatory; another language would be considered as a plus.
- Understand search engine optimization and UX principles.
- Great capacity of leading and organizing multiple projects with great attention to detail.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.