LVMH PERFUMES & COSMETICS
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, and newer brands with strong potential like Kenzo Parfums, Fresh, and Make Up For Ever.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics invites you today to join its North America teams.
The role consists of identifying, investigating and preventing potential fraudulent online orders. As part of the web operation team, this position will handle the fraud and payment reconciliation topics, with heavy emphasis on fraud monitoring and analysis, fraud system parameters update, chargeback analysis, dispute documentation, as well as payment systems reconciliation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and analyze order data to detect fraudulent activity
- Perform manual fraud reviews
- Document chargeback data
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to disputes
- Investigate disputed transactions for potential fraudulent activity/trends/patterns
- Analyze past fraud activity, current fraud trends, in order to build fraud prevention rules
- Monitor fraud prevention tools, metrics and parameters
- Coordinate with local and headquarter (France) teams on data analysis and reporting; creation of ad hoc reporting as needed
- Communicate and recommend process enhancements or changes
- Daily reconciliation of payments and processing refunds in bank portals
- Opportunity to participate to the larger project to transition payment and fraud systems and possibility to help define ideal target set up and future organization
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Five to eight years of experience in web operations, fraud and payments
- Working knowledge on E-commerce Fraud Management Systems modules (Forter, Riskified, Cybersource, Risk Guardian...)
- Well-organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ease with large databases and numbers
- Advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to research to determine core problems
- Excellent communication skills for coordination with all departments and France