Reporting to Clos19 Product & Roadmap Manager, you will be responsible for the integrity of the content on all live Market sites. This includes an accountability to (1) oversee the upload of all content and assets as required by the business' calendar, for (2) the ongoing monitoring of live content and merchandising and for (3) testing all new functionality before release.
Content Integrity and lifecycle
- Ensure that all Brand, Editorial and Product content and assets are uploaded correctly and on time to live websites (all markets, all campaigns).
- Continuously check that all product data (description, price, availability ...) is correct and up to date (in all languages and currencies)
- Make sure that all time-based or limited offers are reflected correctly and in a timely manner
Product Creation and Price Management in the catalogue
- Define the product creation process in the system and the Hybris PIM / Catalogue for all Clos19 websites
- Create, update and correct product data
- Responsible for the publication of accurate pricing in all currencies - after approval for any change requested.
- Provide training and on-going support on back office tools to the entire Clos19 team.
- Support markets with any product data related need.
- Formulate and propose to Product Management enhancements to improve efficiency and ROI on her areas of responsibility
- Contribute to the specification of all Content and Catalogue Management new requirements.
Platform performance and new releases
- Responsible - with the Technology Team, Product and PMO - for the monitoring of the stability and performance of the platform as well as for the testing of all new releases before go-live.
Education: Master's degree in computer science, graphic design or a related field.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 1-3 years' experience as Webmaster / Front-end developer in start-ups or running ecommerce websites.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of the main browsers and ability to find compatible solutions for any browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer).
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work at quick pace in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in coordinating many players in an international context.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail with flexibility to accept and embrace change.
- A burning desire to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Familiarity with web languages and technologies.
At Clos19 (www.clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.