Daily Management of the assigned Accounts
- Maintain and develop assigned customer relations in coordination with the Wholesale Operations team (manage orders/reorders, RTV and general administrative tasks, closely monitor deliveries).
- Be a key contact for any financial issues with clients (after weekly meeting with wholesale operations).
- Keep track of seasonal prices.
- Prepare and propose retail sales forecasts to the sales manager and regularly review to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure the follow-up and centralization of all data regarding new projects, openings, events, etc.
- Ensure completion and consolidation of selling reports on a weekly basis.
- Gather qualitative feedback on sales activity and demands of the market.
- Review competitors' activities. Identify their best practices and be source of proposals to help increasing business growth.
- Prepare seasonal pricing analysis for the allocated markets.
- Pre-& post market analysis.
Organization of the selling campaigns
- Prior to each buying session, preparation of: business report recap for all necessary clients, new countries, new price lists & MU by categories.
- Managing showroom appointment calendars for the assigned area.
- Travel to Paris: selling & working with existing and prospective accounts in showroom, making sure assortment reflects brand and client's customer.
- Order taking process in Joor and order management.
- Ensure all seasonal orders are processed by an agreed upon deadline.
- Analyzing orders to ensure well merchandised assortment of product and high sales figures.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Fluent English and German.
- Excellent communication (internally and externally).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Passionate about the brand and product.
- Motivated self-starter is essential.