The Sales Analyst & Account Specialist- Wholesale & Travel Retail is a key member of the Bulgari North America Wholesale Team. This role supports all efforts by the Wholesale Team to achieve sales budgets and qualitative objectives. This role is a liaison between our Wholesale Accounts, Bulgari Account Executives, and internal teams.
· Support all sales functions for Bulgari Jewelry, Watch and Accessory wholesale distribution
· Collect, analyze and create reporting based on sell-in and sell-out data for watch and jewelry categories from all retail partners
· Foster relationships with our National Account and independent retailers through continuous conversations, emails and calls
· Support sales meetings and calls through reporting, presentation creation, and budget forecasting · Coordinate with logistics to achieve forecasted sales budget monthly
· Function as a secondary support to all retail partners after sales team and customer service
· Prepare for all trade shows and sales meetings, and attend as needed
· Provide updated price lists, product information, and other relevant documents to team and retailers
· Perform reporting and data analysis monthly/weekly/as needed on inventory, sales, accounts, stock-balances, etc.
· Collaborate with logistics team on delivery and support material needs & protocols
*This is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties and may be changed at anytime
2 + years of sales analysis in luxury wholesale industry
Customer service or account support experience
Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
SAP sytems experience prefered