The position is based in Milan. The candidate will support the WW Wholesale Manager Kids in the implementation of Fendi wholesale strategies within the Region Europe. He/She will plan the distribution of Fendi products for wholesale business in order to maximize sales and profit margin.
- Plan, execute and participate to sales campaigns
- Produce monthly reports of sell-through and monitor seasonal budget allocation of clients in order to evaluate needed actions
- Manage relationships with existing customers and conduct market visits in order to monitor sales strategies' implementation
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities to improve the distribution as well as conduct market researches to broaden the knowledge on competitors (regarding prices and product offer)
- Oversee the Customer Service Team and support them in handling shipment issues, customer complaints recommending solutions and setting priorities
- Produce best seller reports and share them with Product teams
- Manage the preparation and shipment of samples for product shootings
- Accurately manage seasonal reorders and partner with internal departments, such as Accounting, in order to handle credit issues.
- 5 years' previous experience in a similar role
- University degree in Economics or equivalent
- Willing to travel within Europe
- Outstanding negotiation skills and strong analytical ability
- Customer focused and able to work under pressure
- English fluent, French is a plus.