Daily Management of e-Accounts
- Maintain and develop assigned customer relations in coordination with wholesale Operation Team (manage orders/reorders, RTV and general administrative tasks, closely monitor deliveries)
- Be a key contact for any financial issues with clients (after weekly meeting with wholesale operations)
- Constant liaison with wholesale operations to ensure about respectful and timely shipments to clients, and/or RTV, etc...
- Prepare and propose retail sales forecasts to the sales manager and regularly review to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure completion and consolidation of selling reports on a weekly basis.
- Gather qualitative feedback on sales activity and demands of the market.
- Review competitors' activities and where possible sales figures. Identify their best practices and be source of proposals to help increasing business growth.
- Prepare seasonal pricing analysis for the allocated markets.
- Pre & post market analysis.
Organization of the selling campaigns
- Preparation prior each buying session business report recap for all necessary clients.
- Prepare prior to each buying session: new countries, new price lists & MU by categories
- Managing showroom appointment calendars for the assigned area (time and slots allocated)
- Travel to Paris for Market: Selling & working with existing and prospective accounts in showroom, making sure assortment reflects brand and client's customer
- Order taking process in Joor and order management (send selection, adjust orders vs. guidelines, update clients of changes, etc...)
- Ensure all seasonal orders are processed by an agreed upon deadline
- Analyzing orders to ensure well merchandised assortment of product and high sales figures.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of assigned special launchings, pop-ups and special projects on time within scope.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Make sure all parties have the relevant information/ documents to meet deadlines.
- Manage the daily relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Meet with AREA MANAGER, architecture and VM to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Extremely advanced Excel user
- Passionate about the brand and product
- Excellent communication (at all levels internally and externally)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Good presentation skills
- Motivated self-starter is essential
- Fluent in English
- Ideally someone with a minimum 3-5 years previous professional experience