The Wholesale Intern will assist the Wholesale Department with the day-to-day tasks of managing the Fendi Americas Wholesale Business.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns. In connection with this internship, Fendi anticipates that the intern will gain experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Building relationships with key partners (Buyers, Department DSAs) and develop negotiation skills.
- Strengthen analytical, presentation, organization, and critical thinking skills.
- Assist account managers with weekly, monthly, by location, style selling, and trend reports for all product categories as requested.
- Organize the 2Jours monogramming process, including logging in and shipping (typically less than 1hour/day). This includes customer service and communication with wholesale partners.
- Responsible for sample trafficking and maintaining the wholesale sample closet, including coordinating messengers and availability for photo shoots based upon agreed styles/looks.
- Prepare product books and pricing for market campaign.
- Assist account managers with market appointments and maintain visual merchandising in showroom during market.
- Assist account managers with reviewing market orders and order entry process.
- Prepare order books for each major department store and specialty.
- Prepare strategic product training presentations for morning clinic and distribution to stores based on accounts.
- Organize morning clinic, including assisting models with styling and presentation/logistical needs.
- Assist with preparing copy information for department stores to romance the product and support sales.
- Support various day-to-day activities for wholesale department.
- Prepare market analysis of potential accounts including brand matrix, brand perception, market location, company profile, competitive analysis and target customer.
- Special Projects: Based on the candidate's skillset, this could include matrix analysis of new points of distribution and competitor online analysis
- Note: 70% of the job will be related to Leather Goods and Shoes.
- Must be available M-F, 9-6pm.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and have attention to detail.