- Support in daily administrative follow-up of customers: enter and follow-up of orders, follow-up of deliveries, manage flow of all aftersales and reorders/swaps/RTV requests
- Support in daily & seasonal commercial aspects of things: help in organizing the selling campaign 4 times a year (manage the calendar with intake of appointments), pre & post showroom analyses (sell-through recaps and SR best sellers), seasonal potentials recap and presentation, etc..
- Support the team to build and develop a weekly & monthly report (by category products, in qty, value, etc...).
- Support in gathering feedback from the different markets on a regular monthly basis.
- Support the team to coordinate with the VM team the diffusion of all information related to VM to all customers (windows, seasonal displays, etc..)
- Support the team to coordinate with the Marketing team the diffusion of all marketing/advertising elements to all customers (PR Tools, etc..)
- Help with the cleaning, updating and follow-up the wholesale database of customers.
- Help in organizing/mapping each business trip of the team members and help in constructing reports after each business trip of the team.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have passion towards fashion and luxury.
- Be fluent in English, other foreign language is considered as an asset (Spanish, Italian, French).
- Be proficient in Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business or Fashion Management studies