This position is responsible for growing the Loewe wholesale business in North America by meeting sales budgets and maintaining a high quality brand image while supporting the growth of each POS point of sale account - as per agreed development plan.
This individual will manage the relationship with existing clients through market and through store visits, phone calls and encompassing care for the accounts including the responsibility to evaluate and provide support to clients on matters relating to product knowledge and assortments.
Area Commercial Performance:
- Establish, develop & maintain business through on going communication with store staff, headquarters and the network
- Setting, proposing & agreeing actions needed to communicate & reinforce Loewe DNA and codes activity as Brand ambassador on the network
- To SEARCH for, resource and develop new and current wholesale and franchise opportunities in order to achieve the business objectives.
- Preparation of the seasonal and yearly budget for each wholesale Location within the area of responsibility with validation from the North America retail and wholesale Director and SVP Americas
- Responsible for the achievement of the budget while successfully maintaining the highest standards working with the buying teams , partners and DSA / Brand Ambassadors as designated
- Responsible for the achievement of the wholesale commercial targets in line with brand vision and strategic plan agreed by Loewe and LVMH
- Oversee the daily management of the Brand Visual Merchandise Programme for assigned Partners to ensure optimum sales and merchandising levels and selection at all times. Ensuring continuous business growth while adhering to the agreed buying plan
- Provide feedback on clientele and product line performance and implement action plans as required
- Influence and highlight stock requirements to maximise the account turnover
- Leverage relationships and develop a network to build channels for introducing new clientele and driving business Contribute to US and Canada sales strategy and supervise commercial network development;
- Develop and maintain relationships with all accounts including department stores and key specialty stores and identify development opportunities;
- Sell the collections in Paris to all current and potential wholesale accounts and actively propose replenishments;
- Responsible for monitoring the timely deliveries of merchandise to the wholesale network by following up with warehouse and client, ensuring that the collection is well represented; key working relationship with merchandiser
- Act as brand ambassador and suggest relevant marketing actions;
- Provide regular sales analysis, presentations as well as collection feedback; reviewing past season(s) performances individually by account to determine future budgetary plans
- Responsible for the development of key DSA and Brand ambassadors including the recruitment, selection and development where and when possible
- Support the organization of the buying sessions ensure Partner attendance securing selling targets are achieved presenting and organizing the collection while working in liaison with Global Merchandising with the aim of incrementing sales and business development including clinics ,client summits and extensive travel
- Support wholesale accounts with overall store management and strategic guidance from the North America retail and wholesale Director.
- Management of the direct reports schedule as well as holidays ,training , coaching and PCRs
Ideal education, previous work experience, special skills (e.g., foreign languages), and personal characteristics. Prioritize by: fully proficient (1), knowledge of and ability to develop greater competency (2), preferred but not required (3).
- Bachelor's Degree (1)
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience (1)
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, communication and organizational skills (1)
- Strong computer skills (1)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities - tactful- mature - flexible (1)
- Ability to multitask (1)
- Manage from a distance (1)
- Act as brand ambassador (1)
- Prior experience managing and developing team a plus
- Spanish as a second language a plus but not a requirement