General Purpose of the Position:
Administer and coordinate all Marketing Related Activities for the Wholesale Division to ensure that the Loro Piana brand image is consistent across all channels, through In Store Events, Client Communication, Partnership Opportunities, and Co-Op Advertising.
- Support the Director of Marketing in ensuring all Marketing communication / activities are consistent with company guidelines and brand integrity.
- Oversee all sample traffic for online shoots, In Store Events, and Advertising Initiatives
- Oversee and create Wholesale Marketing Calendars
- Partner with Director of Marketing on all Catalogues and Client Mailings.
- Partner with Director of Marketing on all Advertising Initiatives for Wholesale, including Print and Digital Initiatives
- Oversee Wholesale E-Commerce Websites to ensure that brand image, styling, and pricing is consistent
- Spearhead Digital Initiatives and Strategy
- Work to enhance one on one relationships with VIP clients through Exclusive Marketing Initiatives and Events.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing on the planning and execution of events.
- Leads Brand Presentations 4-6x a year for Wholesale Partners
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Familiar within wholesale business
- Understanding of print and digital marketing
- 15% travel
- Must have valid drivers license
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree and or experience in related field
- 4-5 years' experience