The Wholesale Planning Manager will be responsible for developing and monitoring all budgeting and financial projections for the North American Wholesale Division.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with SVP to create and modify seasonal bookings budgets and the rolling three-year plan.
- Collaborate with the wholesale category leaders on bookings projections before and after market to ensure all numbers are accurate and properly reported.
- Represent the wholesale team on calls with accounts during planning, strategy, and projection discussions.
- Assist SVP with core bookings forecasts.
- Work closely with Dior finance teams on annual P&L under the direction of SVP. Develop annual budgets for invoicing and expenses to create the framework for the P&L.
- Monitor monthly expenses with finance, checking all coding and phasing. Project monthly accrual amounts with finance team and monitor variable cost budgets monthly to ensure that expense budgets are not over exceeded.
- Work with SVP and finance on R1 and R2 projections throughout each year.
- Work with Dior finance and store planning teams to develop and monitor P&L/SOP process for wholesale CAPEX projects.
- Monitor CAPEX spend vs. projection and door performance for duration of timeline of amortization.
- Create and maintain shipping flow projections for USD and CAD shipments every month/quarter/year.
- Work closely with supply chain, shipping and category divisions to create projections that will be in line with actual invoicing results.
- Assist SVP with preparation of business overviews, annual budgets, business meeting decks, and other short or long-term plans and projections.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication, leadership, collaboration, organization and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to details, quickly able to identify and correct discrepancies in excel / data
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effective in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5 years professional experience; luxury and/or retail industry preferred